Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla acquires Pocket to gain a foothold on mobile devices

On 28/02/2017 6:09 PM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Daniel graced us with on 2/27/2017
8:04 PM:
On 28/02/2017 2:48 PM, Sailfish wrote:

ah, that may make some sense for those using smartphones in that way.
Oddly, the only thing I use my smartphone for is for, you know, mobile
phoning and Google Maps for GPS navigation.

My main use of my mobile is to find out what the time is!! ;-)

heh, I'm so ok'skol that I still wear a watch

Haven't warn (SP??) a watch for well over thirty years!!

My Mum gave me a swanky watch for my 21st! With-in a week, I was doing Army Weapons training and scratched the hell out of the glass (or was that plastic!!). So, after replacing the glass about annually for ten years or so, I just gave up wearing watches.

I've still got the watch, in its box, somewhere!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.46 Build identifier: 20161213183751