Web lists-archives.com

More crash joy

I am NOTHING if not tolerant, but this is the SECOND time FF51/linux has crashed. First it gobbled up all the available memory and CPU and then it created 170 blank tabs before I managed to kill it with the little bomb.

The gobble-bomb routine happens several times a day, but having to delete all those blank tabs is a real chore.

I'm sorry, Mozilla is tossing away my loyalty by the handful.

--
Cheers, Bev
 "Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change,