Web lists-archives.com

Re: Mozilla acquires Pocket to gain a foothold on mobile devices

My bloviated meandering follows what Wolf K. graced us with on 2/27/2017 8:19 PM:

Keep in mind that a lot of "apps" are actually automated links to websites, some of which turn link to other sites when you select from the displayed items.

Sure, but I only use my smartphone for when I'm on trips and have no use for apps. I'm one of those recalcitrant type who doesn't want to be tied to my smartphone but instead, prefer to be tied to my desktop/laptop 'puters. Large screens, large keyboards and mice are much more ergonomic for me.

--
Sailfish