Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2017-02-21 10:55, Sailfish wrote:
Your reference suffers from extreme cutting and, perhaps, neglecting to
review the source of my claim, as I will repost below:

I studied it, couldn't find the chart that shows federal tax by income.

I did note this tidbit on the NPR page:
"The income part of the data excludes dividends, capital gains and income from real estate, like rent payments." Those forms of income are not taxed like other forms.

Here's another link, if you want more gory details:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt-to-GDP_ratio

It includes very scientific looking formulas.

And here's a link showing the debt/GDP ratio by year:
https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/GFDEGDQ188S

And here's a discussion of money supply and debt:
https://fredblog.stlouisfed.org/2014/07/spurious-correlation/?utm_source=series_page&utm_medium=related_content&utm_term=related_resources&utm_campaign=fredblog

However, economic activity is determined not by the numbers, but a) peoples' perceptions of economic activity; b) beliefs about how the economy works; and c) values, attitudes, and emotions.

Have a good day,

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com