Web lists-archives.com

Re: Can't search android play store with FF 51/linux

The Real Bev wrote:
It's much easier to search for an app on the
computer than on the phone, but I can't do that any longer, although I
could a couple of days ago.  The "Categories" button doesn't work
either.

This site:  https://play.google.com/store

Search works for me: Linux Firefox 51.0.1 32bit (flash mod for non-SSE2 cpu)

Categories menu button displays extensive menu which works, when I can get the categories button to show - I can't figure out what makes that set of menus containing categories disappear and reappear.

--
Mike Easter