Web lists-archives.com

Can't search android play store with FF 51/linux

I'm posting this separately from the same thing in m.s.f for obvious reasons...

Even in 'safe mode'.  It's much easier to search for an app on the
computer than on the phone, but I can't do that any longer, although I
could a couple of days ago.  The "Categories" button doesn't work
either.  Chrome works fine.

Anybody else have this problem?  I've decided to keep my firefox updated
to the latest released version, but now I'm thinking maybe I should go
back a few steps -- I have to use Chrome for more and more stuff, and it
makes me feel dirty.

--
Cheers, Bev
  "It is never fallacious to properly cite Donald Knuth in