Web lists-archives.com

Re: How to construct a Google Groups non-redundant URL for reference purposes

On 18/02/2017 12:13 AM, Danny D. wrote:
If this also fails, I'll give up trying to help others with the URLs.

I have to say that you are the kindest person on these newsgroups so can you tell us what is the catch? Also, tell us is there any need for doing whatever you are trying to solve? How come none of the people who are spending their entire life on these newsgroups haven't been able to come out with this before?

How many newsgroups have you posted your message to? to me it looks like you have posted this on almost all the newsgroups I visit. Wast this absolutely necessary?

--
With over 400 million devices now running Windows 10, customer satisfaction is higher than any previous version of windows.