Web lists-archives.com

Re: In Response to Mayayana

On 02/13/2017 12:24 PM, Arlette Harcourt wrote:
/Re.: Updates for security are needed.  But... /I TOTALLY AGREE
Yes, I have been complaining for a long time about how various entities from Big Gov. level to medium corporate level like Firefox treat us like mushrooms.... no need to finish the quote, we all know it. Strangely, I receive better responses from the Federal Government [Perhaps because I used to work there] than I do from Firefox in the ratio of 6 to 0 out of 10. The answer may lie in the fact that Big Gov realizes that it needs our participation for votes but Mozilla could not give two hoots about us...
Wrong Mozilla, you do.
There are other browsers, not so much better but certainly useful to switch to in order to teach you a lesson. When your support falls by 50% or lower you may wake up but it may also be TOO LATE. You may think we are dummies, but guess what: You are looking at your own reflection.
If anyone had any modicum of wits @ Mozilla they would have got that loud and clear by now.
All unhappy abused users, tell them how you feel also, it may wake them up.

Well, don't tell them here. Nobody paid by Mozilla participates.

The proper avenue is <https://qsurvey.mozilla.com/s3/FirefoxInput/

Cross-posted and followup set to m.general.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS