Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

My bloviated meandering follows what »Q« graced us with on 2/12/2017 5:12 PM:

Sailfish I thought you were belittling Standring because Standring is a
kook with a savior complex, one who has cost a lot of dupes a lot of
money.  I'm very disappointed to find out I was wrong, that you were
belittling him just because you are a Statist pig. Disgusting! Sad!
I also thought that maybe DM was Standring in sock puppet mode initially but later decided that s/he may have taken umbrage with my Andrew Ryan bit of fun.

"Statist" was the most hurtful part :-)

--
Sailfish