Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

My bloviated meandering follows what Disaster Master graced us with on 2/12/2017 10:57 AM:
On 2/10/2017, 4:30:15 PM, Sailfish
<NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Referring to Richard Standring as a, ahem, "tax researcher" is akin to referring to Al Capone as a whiskey researcher.

Actually, I was just looking quickly for the reference to the Grace
Commission Report, which is where this determination was made, and which
is referenced before the reference to Standring - whom I've never heard
of, but that is not surprising, since there are hundreds of souls who
have gone down the numerous rabbit holes that is the IRC.

Okay, but it easier to find said report by googling it by name and picking a more credible source like say,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grace_Commission

In fact, after doing that, I couldn't find your site until 6th down on the list:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Grace+Commission+Report

In fact, it wasn't that difficult to find the actual report:
https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metacrs9044/m1/1/high_res_d/IP0281G.pdf

That said, belittling someone who was actually in the trenches fighting
this monstrosity just shows you where your sympathies lie. Thanks for
making it clear you are a Statist pig.

ah, Mr. Congeniality takes issue with someone becoming strident. Along with casting aspersions at others during discussions here are a couple statements you've mode a bit more direct:

"Are you a troll, or just stupid?" - DM
"You need to learn how to speak intelligently, or close thy mouth." - DM
"Thanks for making it clear you are a Statist pig" - DM

Color me unmoved.

So... care to address the real point, the fact that The Grace Commission
determined that not one nickel of federal income taxes collected goes to
pay for any government services?

Foul! That's not what you stated. As a reminder, it was:

"Every cent collected via the income tax goes to pay the interest on the
debt."

Care to amend that?

Of course, that was in 1985, but I imagine things haven't changed much
(maybe for the worse).

Or do you want to belittle the member of The Grace Commission too?

Anyway, I'm done, I don't waste time arguing with Statists, no point,
arguing with a Statist (one who worships the State as their God) is
worse than trying to argue with a Catholic.

That's really rich. Anyone on these boards (and the Netscape ones before these) knows that I'm a stickler when it comes to Ponzi schemes like Social Security and bogus lockboxes, as well as driving the National Debt to stratospheric heights all the while BSing the masses into believing that along as GDP growth keeps ahead of spending growth that the economy will be hunky-dory because the unelected wizards behind the Feds curtail keep proclaiming it to be true.

As I've said before ... whatevs

--
Sailfish