Web lists-archives.com

Re: FF51/playstore weirdness

My bloviated meandering follows what EE graced us with on 2/11/2017 10:43 AM:
The Real Bev wrote:
If they're happy with me shutting off my adblocker and even the
cookie-trackers I'm OK with that, but the shitheads STILL won't let me
in with FF.  No problem with chrome.

Feed them a nice fake user-agent to make them think you are using their preferred browser. User-agent switcher works well, especially if you fill in the blanks in the fakes with the proper format. Why the extra information was left out of the .xml files I have no idea, but I think it advisable to put everything in above "Vendor".

Does it work for the link below, I tried several UAs and it still refuse d to get past the subscription pop-up.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-immigration-ice-20170210-story.html

--
Sailfish