Web lists-archives.com

Re: FF51/playstore weirdness

My bloviated meandering follows what The Real Bev graced us with on 2/10/2017 11:46 AM:
Early this morning I searched for a particular game and found it. Later on I did a similar search with no result at all. No dropdown with possibilities, NOTHING. Restarted FF, restarted X, rebooted the computer.

Imagine my joy to discover over 200 blank pages that I had to delete individually. Ran FF in safe mode. Still, no search capability. Chrome works fine.

I'd like to blame somebody, but I really don't know where to point the gun :-(

First, run Fx with Add-ons disabled. If the problem still exists, try creating a new profile (after saving your existing one) and see if the problem still occurs.

Report back with findings.

--
Sailfish