Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

My bloviated meandering follows what Disaster Master graced us with on 2/10/2017 5:57 AM:
On 2/9/2017, 4:57:47 PM, Sailfish
<NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Disaster Master graced us with on 2/9/2017 1:23 PM:
Really? You are apparently ignorant of the fact that not one dime of the
funds collected via the income tax goes to pay for any government services.

Every cent collected via the income tax goes to pay the interest on the
debt.

2015 Federal Taxes Collected: $3,248,723,000,000
2015 Debt Interest Payment: $223 billion

I regret to inform you but you are not even close!

Care to amend that?

Nope...

http://www.truthintaxation.us/?tax_inform=whereTaxesGo

Of course, it does require you to actually engage some critical thinking
skills... if you have them (and if you went to the public fool system,
you probably don't).

That's all well and good but, per chance do you have a /credible/ reference for your assertion? I'd prefer not to waste my time on a dubious web 0.1 HTML web site. Case in point,

"So what is funding government? Tax researcher Richard Standring believes the U.S. funds itself with loans from the International Monetary Fund (IMF)."

Referring to Richard Standring as a, ahem, "tax researcher" is akin to referring to Al Capone as a whiskey researcher.

REF: https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/tax/legacy/2006/04/11/FilingSeason06_Appx.pdf

[excerpt quote=\"
Richard Standring, of Cincinnati, and his business, VIP Sales, was barred from marketing, selling, or promoting a sham Internal Revenue Service (IRS) “Document Decoder” tax scam. The court held that Standring falsely informed his customers that they could use his “Document Decoder” service to prove to the IRS that they are not legally obligated to file federal income tax returns or to pay federal income taxes. Standring and VIP Sales marketed this scheme nationwide at seminars and on several websites.
\" /]

You do know that using bogus website as a creditable source ruins any credibility you may have hoped to garner for your position, yes?

bawHAAA! Critical thinking, indeed!

--
Sailfish