Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/10/2017, 1:35:21 PM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 02/10/2017 09:20 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
>> You stated a law was constitutional until some guy in a black robe said
>> otherwise.
>>
>> The above clearly says something very different.
> But who decides if it's unconstitutional?

I do.

> The guys in the black robes.

They handle the official ruling, yes.

>> Are you a troll, or just stupid?
> Evidently smarter than you.

Yes, a legend in your own mind, you are.

>> In your response to the email I sent that contained the question, you
>> answered multiple points, but ignored the question.
> You sent no email to me.

I didn't say I did. I said I sent an email. PERIOD. What I didn't say,
but what was implied, was "I sent an email TO THE LIST'.

You really are a moron aren't you.

>>> Where?
>> http://wearechange.org/u-s-supreme-court-says-no-license-necessary-to-drive-automobile-on-public-highwaysstreets/
> Baloney.

Really? You asked where this Right had been adjudicated. I provided a
link to a Supreme Court case saying so.

So, what is 'baloney'? Is that not a citation to a supreme Court ruling
backing up what I am saying?

> Go ahead and drive without a license and see what happens and what the court says.

That is a separate issue (the State (and judges) usurping power(s) it
(they) doesn't (don't) rightly have).

I didn't say it would be easy to exercise said Right, but there are
those that have done it, and have gotten to the point that LEOs leave
them alone because they don't want to get sued.

> The list of powers for the legislature includes making laws.

Yes - but you keep leaving important things out like, in  this case:

1:8:18: To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for
carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers
vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or
in any Department or Officer thereof.

> Then if there is a complaint leading to a court case the
> court decides if it is constitutional or not.

Or I can use my head, and make that determination for myself.

This is getting boring, and you are obviously a troll, but alas, the
lull in $dayjob appears to be coming to an end, at least for now, so it
is back to work...

Enjoy your ignorance...