Web lists-archives.com

FF51/playstore weirdness

Early this morning I searched for a particular game and found it. Later on I did a similar search with no result at all. No dropdown with possibilities, NOTHING. Restarted FF, restarted X, rebooted the computer.

Imagine my joy to discover over 200 blank pages that I had to delete individually. Ran FF in safe mode. Still, no search capability. Chrome works fine.

I'd like to blame somebody, but I really don't know where to point the gun :-(

--
Cheers, Bev
  Organized people will never know the sheer joyous ecstasy of finding