Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/9/2017, 5:00:50 PM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 02/09/2017 04:39 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
>> Oh - and I highly recommend a book the the Benson Brothers called 'The
>> Law That Never Was' regaridng the fraudulent 'ratification' of the 16th
>> amendment.
>>
> Why hasn't the gov't ever been held in contempt?
> How was it fraudulent? Almost anything can become an
> amendment as long as it doesn't go against the constitution
> and 3/4 of the states ratify it.

Really? You don't understand that many if not most federal judges are
lazy, incompetent and/or just plain corrupt?

Anyway, this was adjudicated, and the court declared it 'a political
question', meaning they decided not to rock the boat and 'punted' the issue:

"[Defendant] Stahl's claim that ratification of the 16th
Amendment was fraudulently certified constitutes a political question
because
we could not undertake independent resolution of this issue without
expressing lack of respect due coordinate branches of Government..."

U.S. v. Stahl (1986), 792 F2nd 1438