Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/9/2017, 4:58:04 PM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 02/09/2017 04:33 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
>> <snip>
>> Since an unconstitutional law is void, the general principles follow
>> that it imposes no duties, confers no rights, creates no office, bestows
>> no power or authority on anyone, affords no protection, and justifies no
>> acts performed under it.....

> As I stated.

You stated a law was constitutional until some guy in a black robe said
otherwise.

The above clearly says something very different.

So... no... not 'as you stated'...

>>> It's amazing that you didn't even give me a chance.
>> You responded to the email, but ignored the question.
> What email. supposedly  you already gave them.

Are you a troll, or just stupid?

In your response to the email I sent that contained the question, you
answered multiple points, but ignored the question.

So, in my response to yours, I pointed this out and answered the question.

And in fact my answer was lacking in detail (I'm just engaging here off
the top of my head for the most part, obviously not good enough for a
legal brief). There are two primary jurisdictions, but 2 others that are
mixtures of the 2 primaries...

http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/2fj1-2.htm

> As citizens we receive our rights from the Constitution.

I see the answer to my question above is yes.

Again, The Constitution only recognizes Rights that were pre-existing,
and creates a few privileges along the way (like voting).

Voting is a government granted privilege, you know that, right?

>> No, but the Right to Travel is, and that Right has been adjudicated to
>> include the right to travel in an automobile.
> Where?

http://wearechange.org/u-s-supreme-court-says-no-license-necessary-to-drive-automobile-on-public-highwaysstreets/

Now go ahead and ignore that one too, like you have all of the other
proofs I have submitted...

>> Again, The Constitution sets up the structure of our government, and
>> lays down some very rigid restrictions on what the government can and
>> cannot do.
> Not anywhere as rigid as you would like them to be. No where
> does it say that the gov't can't do anything else.

Haven't ever read the Bill of Rights have you (but I repeat myself)?

Might start with the 9th and 10th amendments.

>> Any law that is passed by Congress that is not in pursuance of one of
>> its enumerated powers is unconstitutional - or only applicable in
>> Washington DC.
> Try that argument in a court of law.

Same link as above, a little light reading...

http://www.constitution.org/juris/fjur/2fj1-2.htm