Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

My bloviated meandering follows what Disaster Master graced us with on 2/9/2017 12:30 PM:
On 2/9/2017, 3:10:49 PM, Sailfish
<NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The legality of the income tax code has been upheld in court time and time again.

Of course it has... to do otherwise would be to admit being in on the
greatest hoax in recent times.

whatevs

But many people still try to avoid paying taxes based on what the IRS calls frivolous tax arguments.

The above should have been quotes since it wasn't I who stated it. A nit maybe but a worthy one.

There is nothing wrong with AVOIDing taxes.

Straw man - I never said ther was.

I guess you meant EVADE.

I didn't mean anything since I did not make that statement.

So, which 'dollar' do you use to measure your 'income'?

The one that legally affords me to pay the least amount of taxes with the least amount of effort, of course.

--
Sailfish