Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/9/2017, 4:02:09 PM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 02/09/2017 03:30 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
>> Actually, many of the cases upholding the income tax as Constitutional
>> are misinterpretations of laws or the Constitution.
>>
>> The lower courts can't even agree on whether the Income Tax is a Direct
>> or Indirect tax.
>>
>> And the Supreme Court itself said that the 16th amendment 'conferred no
>> new taxing power'...
> Amendment XVI
>
> The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on
> incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment
> among the several states, and without regard to any census
> or enumeration.
>
> Being that this is an amendment to the constitution i3/4 of
> the states had to agree, and so it is law and is in the
> Constitution.

Yep, and as I said and you ignored, in a case regarding the 16th
amendment, the Supreme Court later stated that it changed NOTHING.

I would go dig up the citation, but you'd just ignore it like you are
ignoring everything else.

Oh - and I highly recommend a book the the Benson Brothers called 'The
Law That Never Was' regaridng the fraudulent 'ratification' of the 16th
amendment.