Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 02/09/2017 03:30 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 2/9/2017, 3:10:49 PM, Sailfish
<NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The legality of the income tax code has been upheld in court time and
time again.

Of course it has... to do otherwise would be to admit being in on the
greatest hoax in recent times.

But many people still try to avoid paying taxes based on
what the IRS calls frivolous tax arguments.

There is nothing wrong with AVOIDing taxes.

I guess you meant EVADE.

Many of these are misinterpretations of laws or of the Constitution.

Actually, many of the cases upholding the income tax as Constitutional
are misinterpretations of laws or the Constitution.

The lower courts can't even agree on whether the Income Tax is a Direct
or Indirect tax.

And the Supreme Court itself said that the 16th amendment 'conferred no
new taxing power'...

Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Being that this is an amendment to the constitution i3/4 of the states had to agree, and so it is law and is in the Constitution.

But like I said, it took me years to learn enough to know they had
pulled one over on us.

So, which 'dollar' do you use to measure your 'income'?

--
Caver1