Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/9/2017, 3:10:49 PM, Sailfish
<NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The legality of the income tax code has been upheld in court time and
> time again.

Of course it has... to do otherwise would be to admit being in on the
greatest hoax in recent times.

> But many people still try to avoid paying taxes based on
> what the IRS calls frivolous tax arguments.

There is nothing wrong with AVOIDing taxes.

I guess you meant EVADE.

> Many of these are misinterpretations of laws or of the Constitution.

Actually, many of the cases upholding the income tax as Constitutional
are misinterpretations of laws or the Constitution.

The lower courts can't even agree on whether the Income Tax is a Direct
or Indirect tax.

And the Supreme Court itself said that the 16th amendment 'conferred no
new taxing power'...

But like I said, it took me years to learn enough to know they had
pulled one over on us.

So, which 'dollar' do you use to measure your 'income'?