Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/9/2017, 3:05:22 PM, Sailfish
<NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My bloviated meandering follows what Disaster Master graced us with on
> 2/9/2017 11:24 AM:
>> That said - the Income Tax, as it is applied/enforced, is not
>> Constitutional.
> "There you go again" pontificating YANAL credentials where real lawyers
> and judges have deemed it otherwise. More succinctly, it is
> Constitutional until the Supremes rule otherwise.

There are lots of lawyers who want to keep the sheeple in the dark. And
lots of supremes who don't care what the Constitution says, they only
care about their own personal political agenda, and it is obvious in
their writings.

Are you saying we should all just blindly accept it when a judge
blatantly ignores the law (rhetorical question, I know most people want
precisely that, because they are afraid or incapable of thinking for
themselves).