Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 02/09/2017 01:06 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/08/2017 11:28 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:

Yes, I include prescription drugs, overdoses, suicides, and prescription
errors.  Too many people think that if one is good, 5 are better.  And
over the counter drugs such as Tylenol manage to kill people because of
this 'more is better' idea.

Sometimes it is, actually.  Unfortunately, for me, there is no
difference between 1 and 8 ibuprofen or aspirin -- NONE OF THEM WORK.

And medical incompetence/error is a major cause of death in the US.

But from currently illegal drugs? You'll have to prove it, and I don't
think you can.

I don't think that would be very difficult.  Many of the deaths that are
just counted as 'gun deaths' go back to illegal drugs, either deals,
dealers (who don't get paid), or impurities that cause unexpected effects.

I think the object is to remove the criminal element.  I'm pretty sure
that Pfizer and Novartis aren't going to get into shooting wars over turf.

+1 Bev.

--
Caver1