Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/9/2017, 12:22:07 PM, Sailfish
<NIXCAPSsailfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My bloviated meandering follows what Disaster Master graced us with on
> 2/9/2017 7:46 AM:
>> On 2/9/2017, 8:49:25 AM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Not everything Social(ist) is bad. In fact some are very good.
>> Nothing that steals from one person to give to another can ever be 'good'.
> So, you're against the military?

One of the few aspects of the federal government that is mandated by The
Constitution.

Taxes spent on the military, in and of themselves, do not 'benefit' one
particular individual over another, the protection to our country
provided by our military benefits all, equally.

That said, I am 100% against meddling in the affairs of other countries,
nation building, etc. We should close all foreign military bases
(leaving only embassies) and bring all of our people home.

>  National Parks Service?

Yep. No provision for it in The Constitution.

> How about all those subsidies that are doled out to businesses, K-12 education, &c.

They all need to go.