Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 02/09/2017 12:26 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 2/9/2017, 10:54:47 AM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02/09/2017 10:46 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 2/9/2017, 8:49:25 AM, Caver1 <caver1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Not everything Social(ist) is bad. In fact some are very good.
Nothing that steals from one person  to give to another can ever be 'good'.

Not everything social(ist) is stealing.

I didn't say it was - although I could have.

 Medicare for instance.

All taxation is (legalized) theft, there is simply no other way to put it.

Medicare is providing some of that tax money to specific individuals,
not ALL individuals, so falls into the category of 'taking from one to
give to another'.

An excellent little anecdote explaining this concept from none other
than Davy Crockett (yes, THAT Davy Crockett):

https://fee.org/resources/not-your-to-give-2/

All taxation is theft? how did you get the roads that you use or the paramedics that you may need occasionally? There are other programs that benefit others that may not need medicare. Medicare is for everyone over 65. So in essence it is for all people.

--
Caver1