Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/9/2017, 10:54:58 AM, WaltS48 <thalionusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 02/09/2017 07:47 AM, Disaster Master wrote:

>>> And their children, fetus in pregnant women and any animals they may
>>> have as pets.
>> Sorry, but:
>>
>> 1. there is no real scientific evidence
>> <http://lmgtfy.com/?q=second+hand+smoke+studies+prove+there+is+no+harm>
>> in support of this contention, and
>>
>> 2. Not everyone has children, not all female spouses are pregnant all
>> the time, and not everyone has pets.
>>
>> So, your argument in favor of outlawing based on some faulty reasoning
>> falls flat on its face.
>>
> Okay.
>
> I'm not re-posting the links I posted before supporting my contention.

Good, because they are mostly junk science.

I'm not saying that second hand smoke can't have any effects... it is
just isn't the boogeyman that the PC far left whackos would have you
believe.

Any parent that smokes a lot of pot around babies or young children
should be potentially chargeable with child abuse.

Also, all of those links talk about dangers from second hand smoke. That
is only for one, specific drug - so it doesn't apply to all other drugs.