Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 02/09/2017 07:47 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 2/8/2017, 5:15:23 PM, WaltS48 <thalionusa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 02/08/2017 04:59 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 2/8/2017, 4:46:10 PM, Ron Hunter <rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/8/2017 8:46 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
Equating murder and drug use? Ron, I'm beginning to lose all respect for
you, and deem you either just a TROLL, or a sad victim of the
fascist-drug-war-industrial-complex.

Both are harmful conduct.
Wrong. One is a violent crime.

The other harms no one but, possibly, the drug user.

And their children, fetus in pregnant women and any animals they may
have as pets.

Sorry, but:

1. there is no real scientific evidence
<http://lmgtfy.com/?q=second+hand+smoke+studies+prove+there+is+no+harm>
in support of this contention, and

2. Not everyone has children, not all female spouses are pregnant all
the time, and not everyone has pets.

So, your argument in favor of outlawing based on some faulty reasoning
falls flat on its face.

Okay.

I'm not re-posting the links I posted before supporting my contention.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS