Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 02/09/2017 02:33 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/8/2017 5:12 PM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-02-08 16:46, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/8/2017 8:46 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Tue Feb 07 2017 19:47:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Ron Hunter
<rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/7/2017 10:19 AM, Caver1 wrote:
So you are one that thinks that by making them legal more youths will
use drugs?

Yes, definitely.  Otherwise we could stem the time of murders by just
making it legal.   How do you think that would work?

Equating murder and drug use? Ron, I'm beginning to lose all respect for
you, and deem you either just a TROLL, or a sad victim of the
fascist-drug-war-industrial-complex.

Both are harmful conduct.  I see no difference between one and the
other.  How many people die each year from drugs?  Hint, more than die
from guns, and cars put together.

I did a quick search for "annual deaths by cause in the USA". Lots of
hits. As usual, your numbers are simply wrong.

Because they only keep the records by immediate cause, not effective
cause.  Often a death is recorded as a 'gun death', when the real cause
was a drug dealer who killed a 'customer' for trying to 'stiff' him.
Then there are the battles between drug dealers, and drug deals gone
bad.  The government doesn't require digging into the cause of a death,
just records the immediate cause.  Then there are the deaths caused by
improper use of prescription, and over the counter drugs.

You are just trying to over stuff your argument. I do believe this started as a legalize/or not weed. Not deaths caused by all drugs including prescription and over the counter drugs. I don't think you can find any deaths, except traffic deaths, that weed caused.

--
Caver1