Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/8/2017 5:12 PM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-02-08 16:46, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/8/2017 8:46 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Tue Feb 07 2017 19:47:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Ron Hunter
<rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/7/2017 10:19 AM, Caver1 wrote:
So you are one that thinks that by making them legal more youths will
use drugs?

Yes, definitely.  Otherwise we could stem the time of murders by just
making it legal.   How do you think that would work?

Equating murder and drug use? Ron, I'm beginning to lose all respect for
you, and deem you either just a TROLL, or a sad victim of the
fascist-drug-war-industrial-complex.

Both are harmful conduct.  I see no difference between one and the
other.  How many people die each year from drugs?  Hint, more than die
from guns, and cars put together.

I did a quick search for "annual deaths by cause in the USA". Lots of
hits. As usual, your numbers are simply wrong.

Because they only keep the records by immediate cause, not effective cause. Often a death is recorded as a 'gun death', when the real cause was a drug dealer who killed a 'customer' for trying to 'stiff' him. Then there are the battles between drug dealers, and drug deals gone bad. The government doesn't require digging into the cause of a death, just records the immediate cause. Then there are the deaths caused by improper use of prescription, and over the counter drugs.