Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/8/2017, 4:46:10 PM, Ron Hunter <rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2/8/2017 8:46 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
>> Equating murder and drug use? Ron, I'm beginning to lose all respect for
>> you, and deem you either just a TROLL, or a sad victim of the
>> fascist-drug-war-industrial-complex.
>>
> Both are harmful conduct.

Wrong. One is a violent crime.

The other harms no one but, possibly, the drug user.

Of course, just as with the use/misuse of a gun, I am separating the
behavior of the person from the act of ingesting the drug itself.

> I see no difference between one and the other.

Then you are blind.

> How many people die each year from drugs?  Hint, more than die
> from guns, and cars put together.

If you include legal, prescription drugs, I believe you are correct.

But from currently illegal drugs? You'll have to prove it, and I don't
think you can.