Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/8/2017 8:46 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Tue Feb 07 2017 19:47:31 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Ron Hunter
<rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/7/2017 10:19 AM, Caver1 wrote:
So you are one that thinks that by making them legal more youths will
use drugs?

Yes, definitely.  Otherwise we could stem the time of murders by just
making it legal.   How do you think that would work?

Equating murder and drug use? Ron, I'm beginning to lose all respect for
you, and deem you either just a TROLL, or a sad victim of the
fascist-drug-war-industrial-complex.

Both are harmful conduct. I see no difference between one and the other. How many people die each year from drugs? Hint, more than die from guns, and cars put together.