Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 02/07/2017 12:46 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 7/02/2017 8:58 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/6/2017 7:34 AM, Disaster Master wrote:

So you want to outlaw books, because some crazed lunatic might be
driving down the road engrossed in the latest Harrpy Potter
misadventure? (Note: I've actually seen people driving with a book
planted in their steering wheel).

I have to, as recently as last MONTH.  Pretty darn stupid.

Haven't you guys heard of Audio Books??

Personally, I'm much more concerned about the morons I encounter every
day driving with their eyes fixated on their phones.

Yep, those too.  Isn't that what red lights are for?  Grin.

No! No! No! Red lights are for getting your make-up right, aren't they,
Bev??

No. That's silly. In a bakery in a small town in Louisiana it means they just took bread out of the oven. Only saw that once, but the memory has stuck for 40 years.

--
Cheers, Bev
  Giving advice likely to kill the stupid is called passive eugenics.