Web lists-archives.com

Re: [OT] Yemen (wasRe: King Donald)

On 02/07/2017 01:21 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 5/02/2017 7:06 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/4/2017 8:35 PM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-02-04 20:01, Wolf K. wrote:
s/b as follows
[...]
We got a raise whenever the union workers
at Texaco down the _the road_ got a raise. Later, I worked at another
non-union plant. Same thing. In fact, I earned more (at 17) that year
than my dad did as a _teacher_ at maximum salary.
[...]

Dang spell-correct, if the mouse pointer is a few pixels off, you get
the wrong correction.

Just shows that teachers don't make what they should.  On the other
hand, my niece who taught special education in a famous hospital where
the children were so mentally disturbed that they were confined there,
for 35 years retired making $94,000 a year.  Not bad for a woman with
just a Master's degree.
The really impressive part is that she is still (reasonably) sane.

   "just a Master's degree" ... nothing to sneeze at!!

<sigh>  A Master's just means you didn't go for a PhD!

--
Cheers, Bev
   "I read about this syndrome called hypochondria in a