Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 02/07/2017 10:55 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/7/2017 9:42 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Tue Feb 07 2017 10:39:39 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Ron Hunter
<rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Visit a city hospital, and ask the ER people how many children they
treated for drug exposure in the past week.
It is bad enough when they get into prescription drugs, which can be
quantified, and for which treatment protocols exist, but for illegal
drugs, they don't know the concentration, source, impurities, or
quantities involved, it can be very difficult to treat them.

And if legalized, the taxes on drugs will go to treatment.

And that wouldn't be subject to inevitable government abuse?  No drugs,
no treatment needed.

And the war on drugs has accomplished that?
I don't remember if it is Norway or Sweden for sure, but I think it is Sweden, who made heroin usage legal with the gov't supplying the heroin. Their heroin usage dropped dramatically. The gov't does supply treatment when wanted.

--
Caver1