Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/7/2017 9:29 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Tue Feb 07 2017 02:06:11 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Ron Hunter
<rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Face it, ANYTHING you smoke will coat the walls, ceiling, floors,
furniture, and anything else in a house with unburned byproducts of
whatever is burned.  This applies to cooking, as well, and landlords are
forced to clean this residue off, or paint over it.  And there is no way
that burning such things as pot, or tobacco fails to cause harm, even if
it is just the odor, to anyone who comes into the place after the smoker
leaves.

So... you want to outlaw cooking too!?!?!

Landlords also have to replace carpeting from wear and tear, etc...

Come on Ron, get real.

By the way - you do know that it is not uncommon for landlords to
disallow smoking (anything), pets, etc, as part of the lease?

Sorry, but your fascism is showing.

Yes, and that is one reason I always stay in 'non-smoking' rooms when I go to a motel. Even most smokers hate second hand smoke smell.