Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/7/2017 9:24 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 02/07/2017 10:18 AM, Disaster Master wrote:
On Mon Feb 06 2017 16:53:50 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Ron Hunter
<rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Last point - or rather, rhetorical question...

If it took a constitutional amendment to outlaw alcohol, why didn't it
take the same thing to outlaw other drugs?

Good question.  Don't have an answer.  Wasn't around that far
back...  Grin.

It was rhetorical, because the answer is obvious to anyone who knows
anything about Constitutional Law.

The answer is, it lawfully does require a Constitutional Amendment.

So, in reality, the federal government has no current lawful authority
to outlaw drugs.

They have gotten around this by TAXING them, then hiding this fact under
a mountain of obscure legalese, counting on people's ignorance to avoid
a confrontation.

Donald is that you?

Please enlighten us with facts that support your claim.

I smuggle in drugs, sell then to addicts. How do they tax me, or the buyer.

🙃

Well, if you don't declare it on income tax forms, they will get you. Worked for Al Capone!