Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/7/2017 8:55 AM, Annailis wrote:
On 2017-02-06 2:21 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/5/2017 12:51 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
On 2/4/2017, 11:44:18 AM, Annailis <annailis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks.  I only see references to sexual assault which Trump did talk
about in that famous video which his wife dismissed as "boy talk".

It was 'boy talk'. A number of my lady friends have remarked that their
locker room talk can get MUCH more colorful and detailed than his was.

Bad taste on his part? Sure.

And most of the people who are so up in arms about it probably have
done worse themselves.

That seems to be a gross generalization.

From my experience, it isn't at all unlikely. People are often guilty of talking the same was as those around them, even if they know it is crude, uncouth, and vulgar. And this definitely includes women, especially young women!