Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/7/2017 2:46 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 7/02/2017 8:58 AM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/6/2017 7:34 AM, Disaster Master wrote:

<Snip>

So you want to outlaw books, because some crazed lunatic might be
driving down the road engrossed in the latest Harrpy Potter
misadventure? (Note: I've actually seen people driving with a book
planted in their steering wheel).

I have to, as recently as last MONTH.  Pretty darn stupid.

Haven't you guys heard of Audio Books??

Personally, I'm much more concerned about the morons I encounter every
day driving with their eyes fixated on their phones.

Yep, those too.  Isn't that what red lights are for?  Grin.

No! No! No! Red lights are for getting your make-up right, aren't they,
Bev??

Some around here are long enough to finish the last chapter of that book you have on the steering wheel. Sigh.