Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On Mon Feb 06 2017 16:58:21 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time), Ron Hunter
<rphunter@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> If someone ie getting high in their own home, there is no damaged party
>> (people have the right to damage themselves, so that doesn't qualify).
> Except, maybe landlords who have to replace things damaged, or children
> who have no control of their parents actions in their presence.  When we
> choose to live together, we have to accept limitations on our freedom.

Yeah, and how often does that happen right now with the War on Drugs in
full force?

Sorry, but you can play gumby/stretchy to justify just about anything if
you try hard enough.

The bottom line is, the rare and marginal risks simply don't even come
close to outweighing my Right to live my life as I see fit.