Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2/6/2017 4:14 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 02/06/2017 04:58 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
If someone ie getting high in their own home, there is no damaged party
(people have the right to damage themselves, so that doesn't qualify).

Except, maybe landlords who have to replace things damaged, or
children who have no control of their parents actions in their
presence.  When we choose to live together, we have to accept
limitations on our freedom.

Don't recall ever damaging anything when smoking pot years ago. The
landlord never had to replace anything.

Didn't have any children. About their health and the health of any
animals in the household.

<https://www.google.com/search?q=Effects+of+pot+on+children&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8>

<https://www.google.com/search?q=Effects+of+pot+on+animals&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8>

While I'm searching.

<https://www.google.com/search?q=Effects+of+tobacco+on+children&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8>

Face it, ANYTHING you smoke will coat the walls, ceiling, floors, furniture, and anything else in a house with unburned byproducts of whatever is burned. This applies to cooking, as well, and landlords are forced to clean this residue off, or paint over it. And there is no way that burning such things as pot, or tobacco fails to cause harm, even if it is just the odor, to anyone who comes into the place after the smoker leaves.