Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 02/06/2017 04:58 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
If someone ie getting high in their own home, there is no damaged party
(people have the right to damage themselves, so that doesn't qualify).

Except, maybe landlords who have to replace things damaged, or children who have no control of their parents actions in their presence. When we choose to live together, we have to accept limitations on our freedom.

Don't recall ever damaging anything when smoking pot years ago. The landlord never had to replace anything.

Didn't have any children. About their health and the health of any animals in the household.

<https://www.google.com/search?q=Effects+of+pot+on+children&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8>

<https://www.google.com/search?q=Effects+of+pot+on+animals&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8>

While I'm searching.

<https://www.google.com/search?q=Effects+of+tobacco+on+children&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8>