Web lists-archives.com

Re: [OT] Yemen (wasRe: King Donald)

On 2/6/2017, 11:36:34 AM, Ed Mullen <ejEMOVER@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 1971 we went off the *gold* standard.

The INTERNATIONAL gold standard, yes.

> We went off the *silver* standard in 1873.

For about 5 years, until 1878. The bankers and white collar criminals
have always tried to manipulate the monetary system, but it is harder to
do for a monetary system based on precious metals.

Then, in 1933, FDR unilaterally closed all of the banks, and by EO,
stole all of the gold in the banks owned by the depositors (people).
This was because of the ongoing run on the banks, exposing the long
standing bankers secret to building wealth - that they did not have
enough gold to cover the deposits. It was at this time that the USA was
taken off the INTERNAL gold standard and moved back to the silver
standard, which would last until 1965.

We were officially taken off the INTERNAL Silver Standard by the Coinage
Act of 1965, which was the first time in US History that our coinage was
debased.

Interesting, ten years prior, the penalty for debasing our coinage -
which had been THE DEATH PENALTY since the Coinage Act of 1792 was
enacted - was reduced to a mere 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
They did this of course just in case the American People rose up and put
a stop to their shenanigans. Alas, it didn't happen.

The reality is, silver was used as money by the people in the USA from
before The Constitution or the Coinage Act of 1792 were ever penned,
until even today (but admittedly by far fewer people), regardless of
these machinations in Congress.

I'll leave your link below since it backs all of this up.