Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2017-02-06 08:50, Disaster Master wrote:
On 2/6/2017, 8:40:17 AM, Wolf K. <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2017-02-05 13:20, Disaster Master wrote:
The point is, trying to legislate morality will never, ever work the way
those who want to do it would like to believe.

Legalize all drugs, tax them like alcohol, and funnel the tax revenue
into drug treatment programs for those that want it, and you turn a huge
net negative into a hug net positive, with one, simple
philosophical/legal flip of the switch.
And you save tons of money wasted on the War Against Drugs...
While not specifically pointed out, that was included in my 'huge net
negative into a huge net positive'.
Nice to know we agree on some things...

:-)

Probably do on many more things...

Something most people don't ever even consider is that the War on Drugs
is the primary excuse the government uses to erode our 2nd, 4th, 5th and
9th amendment Rights.

... and unfortunately, the majority of citizens either don't notice, or support it. Anything to save us from those drug-crazed monsters!

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com