Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

In <news:mailman.2223.1486320709.19729.general@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Disaster Master <disasterlistmanager@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 2/4/2017, 11:44:18 AM, Annailis <annailis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Thanks.  I only see references to sexual assault which Trump did
> > talk about in that famous video which his wife dismissed as "boy
> > talk".
>
> It was 'boy talk'. A number of my lady friends have remarked that
> their locker room talk can get MUCH more colorful and detailed than
> his was.

Every man I've talked with about it says he never heard anything like
that during any "locker room talk", which matches my own experience.
But maybe ladies do brag in a more colorful and detailed way about
sexual assault than Drumpf does.  Ron, could you run that through your
"logical improbability" matrix?