Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 02/05/2017 01:48 PM, Disaster Master wrote:
What is needed, as I said, is a paradigm shift - a new way of thinking
with respect to education. Removing the federal govt from central
control, and giving it back to the States, and then the Local
communities, will allow for many thousands of experiments to take place,
quickly nailing down many different ways to successfully teach that will
far exceed the current methods.

That worked so well, that we needed to create a federal Department of Education in 1979.

Actually, it existed as part of the Department of Health, Education, and Welfare prior to the separation.

The Department of Health, Education and Welfare was created in 1953.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS