Web lists-archives.com

Re: [OT] Yemen (wasRe: King Donald)

My bloviated meandering follows what Ron Hunter graced us with on 2/4/2017 11:51 PM:
On 2/4/2017 5:23 PM, Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Wolf K. graced us with on 2/4/2017
2:47 PM:

<snip />

That still leaves the greater portion of 1.3M workers making crap wages
and working in factories that have working conditions akin to what 1st
world countries had in the 30s.

And yet, some of the highest paid workers in those countries!

I'm sure that grates you, knowing that those $0.10 to the USD employees are making life intolerable to the multitude of others in their country making less and now having to pay more for their daily sustenance. After all, considering that's your stated gripe to US wage increases. How dare them demand those higher wages!

--
Sailfish