Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 02/05/2017 04:49 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 2/02/2017 8:08 PM, Ron Hunter wrote:
On 2/2/2017 2:52 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 2/02/2017 8:51 AM, Hartdonor wrote:

<Snip>

And when he praised Vladimir Putin, he praised an autocrat at the
head of
corrupt oligarchy and beyond that imagination is a powerful thing, and
Trump has repeatedly defended Putin. To satisfy those people's
imaginations, he is going to have to demonstrate a respect for the rule
of law, and this immigration "pause" EO (I agree that it is disingenous
to call it a "Muslim ban," even if that was the intent), signed before
Mattis or Kelly knew it even existed (they say they found out from the
MSM) and without the input and partnership of leaders of key agencies
affected by the order, does not do much to mollify those ruminations.

DuckDuckGo gives such things as "MSM - Morehouse School of Medicine" and
"MSM Supplement Improves Joints, Allergies and Gut Health" .... neither
of which, I think, applies in this discussion, so, for the non-U.S. of
A'ians in this discussion, what does MSM mean ... in this discussion,
please??

MSM in this usage means "MainStream Media"..  But you knew that, didn't
you?

No, Ron, not at all. I usual just deal with T.V., Radio and newspapers!

All of that is MSM.

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS