Web lists-archives.com

Re: [OT] Yemen (wasRe: King Donald)

On 2/4/2017 8:35 PM, Wolf K. wrote:
On 2017-02-04 20:01, Wolf K. wrote:
s/b as follows
[...]
We got a raise whenever the union workers
at Texaco down the _the road_ got a raise. Later, I worked at another
non-union plant. Same thing. In fact, I earned more (at 17) that year
than my dad did as a _teacher_ at maximum salary.
[...]

Dang spell-correct, if the mouse pointer is a few pixels off, you get
the wrong correction.

Just shows that teachers don't make what they should. On the other hand, my niece who taught special education in a famous hospital where the children were so mentally disturbed that they were confined there, for 35 years retired making $94,000 a year. Not bad for a woman with just a Master's degree.
The really impressive part is that she is still (reasonably) sane.