Web lists-archives.com

Re: King Donald

On 2017-02-04 14:52, Disaster Master wrote:
On 2/2/2017, 11:28:01 AM, Wolf K. <wolfmac@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2017-02-02 10:44, Disaster Master wrote:
Sure, some locales will do better than others, and some will fail
miserably, but that is the beauty of such a distributed system. It will
be a melting pot of experiments, and the systems that fail will look
around at what is working for others, and emulate them, sometimes even
improving on them.
In an ideal world....
No, in a sane, rational world. Well, yeah, I guess you're right.

I'm amazed. If you really care about your State's education system, you
would already have "look[ed]
around at what is working for others, and emulate them, sometimes even
improving on them."
Why would I waste my time doing something like that? I'm an I.T. guy for
a small 60+ employee company. not a King with the power to dissolve
entire government bureaucracies

Well, if you think that ignorance qualifies you to have opinions, there's no point talking to you.

--
Wolf K.
https://kirkwood40.blogspot.com