Web lists-archives.com

Re: [OT] Yemen (wasRe: King Donald)

My bloviated meandering follows what The Real Bev graced us with on 2/3/2017 10:54 AM:
On 02/03/2017 04:57 AM, Annailis wrote:
On 2017-02-03 1:42 AM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 02/02/2017 04:57 PM, Rinaldi wrote:
Wolf K. decreed, Read These Runes!:
-------------
The raid was originally planned before Obama left office. The delay
should have casued a request for newer intelligence. Conditions on the
ground change very quickly.

Do you really believe Trump acted without input from his new SecDef and the Joint Chiefs? Just how credible is the military source that leaked
the info?  Is this a rush to judgement?

Who knows? After all, there are no trustworthy media of any kind left
any more, right?

Why attribute to logic that which can be attributed to snark.

Scott Pelley (CBS) didn't make it his lede tonight so I doubt it's been
verified.

What's a lede?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/lede

So a typo/stupidity has been propagated since 1951? I guess I can't blame Obama, then :-(

G.W, then?

--
Sailfish